Monday 31 December 2018

goodbye 2018

Tomorrow, on new years day I'll sit for a while and ponder these questions (from Louise Hay) as 2019 blinks into wakefulness. As we turn our faces towards 2019 its a wonderful time to reflect upon what could come next and what is important. 

Blessings ♥️


What shall I now release from my life?

What or who no longer works for me?

What am I holding on to that holds me back?

What thoughts or beliefs belong to the old me?

How am I being unloving to myself?

Am I ready to let go?

What do I believe that really works for me?

What is going on in my life that is terrific and wonderful?

Where am I being very loving to myself?

Where am I most content?

What do I want to bring to my life?

What do I want to create?

How do I want the next year to be?

How do I want to look?

What image do I want to project?

How healthy do I want to be?

How prosperous do I want to feel?

How much love am I willing to experience?

What kind of world do I want to live in?

Where do I want my spirituality to go?

Affirm: I know that where I am is the totality of possibilities... not just a few possibilities, but the totality of all creation.
I am not limited by statistics, medical opinions, time, or authorities.
I am one with the infinite wisdom and capabilities of the Universe itself.
All good is available to me, right here and right now.
All I have to do is to use the power of my thoughts to create that which I desire. I know that. Now let me live it!